Tagged by shadowedcenturion
1. Pick one of your muses.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your oc
3. Tag five people to do this meme~
1. What is your name?
Well I can see there are two questions about that, let’s go with my “work name”, which is Euterpe.
1.1 what is your real name?
Carolina Rosalinda Ebony Pitchiner Née Centaurii
2. Do you know why you were called that?
I was named Carolina after my mother’s mother, and Rosalinda after my father’s mother. Ebony was a third choice they had decided on. It was mostly because they couldn’t decide on what name I should have otherwise, but since multiple names aren’t unusual for nobility…
3. Are you single or taken?
I… don’t really know what you can call me. Am I widow, because I died and then was reborn, while my husband was taken by an enemy we feared for so long? Or something else entirely?
Either way, it’s complicated.
4. Have any abilities or powers?
All of my abilities lie within the realm of creativity. I can bring people inspiration quite easily, though I am very picky on who to give it to.
5. Stop being a Mary Sue!
6. What’s your eye color?
7. How about your hair color?
8. Have you any family members?
… only two that are currently living. And… it’s complicated.
9. Oh? What about pets?
I have Juneberry, a little Corgi, who was given to me by a dear friend. And Hutsumi, a chinese dragon. And.. a pokémon apparently, but the egg hasn’t hatched, so I have no idea what it’s going to be.
10. That’s cool I guess, now tell me about something you don’t like.
Bullies, people who are all holier-than-thou, and generally people in authority who act irresponsibly.
And let’s not forget people in authority, who think they can do whatever they want just because they are in charge, even though it means bringing harm to everyone else and their families and- Ugh, sorry.
And certain parts of my Pantheon.
11. Do you have any hobbies/activities you like doing?
Mainly my craft, which is working on all sorts of art, be it painting, pottery, sculpting, baking, dancing, singing and of course crafting instruments.
12. Ever hurt anyone before?
In some ways… but never deliberately.
13. Ever….killed anyone before?
Only in self defense.
14. What kind of animal are you?
A swan is quite suitable.
15. Name your worst habits.
I don’t really sleep and I forget to eat.
16. Do you look up to anyone at all?
In my current life, there is my adoptive mother. And then there is my husband.
17. Gay, straight, or bisexual?
Bisexual. (I’m in the Greek Pantheon, the hell did you expect?)
18. Do you go to school?
Once upon a time, I went to the Sagittarius School For Well Educated Young Ladies. Other than that, I was home schooled.
19. Do you ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Already done that.
20. Do you have any fanboys/Fangirls?
I used to have worshippers? Does that count?
21. What are you most afraid of?
Losing the ones I love the most. It’s hard to be afraid of that thought anymore, when it has already happened.
22. What do you usually wear?
Grey loose pants and a man’s shirt, and red scarf tied around my hair. In the old days, I used to wear a white silk dress. In the Constellations, it depended on the occasion.
23. Do you love someone?
24. When was the last time you wet yourself?
I beg your pardon!?
25. Well, it’s not over yet!
26. What class are you?(High class, middle class, low class)
I was born into high class, though my mother was middle-class when she met my father.
27. How many friends do you have?
I have a few.
28. What are your thoughts on pie?
Do not touch it when it’s just come out of the oven.
29. Favourite drink?
30. What’s your favourite place?
My home, by the lakeside.
31. Are you interested in someone~
My husband. That is all you need to know.
32. If you’re a girl, what’s your cup size, if you’re a guy, how big are you?
None of your bloody business.
33. Would you rather swim in the lake or the ocean?
I have no preferences, though my lake is warmed up faster.
34. What’s your type?
Intelligent, sassy, kind.
35. Any fetishes?
See reply to question 32.
36. Seme or uke?
37. Camping or indoors?
Both. There is nothing like sleeping under the stars, or curling up by a fireplace.
38. Are you wanting the quiz to end?
*raises a brow*
39. Now it’s over! Tag five people.
drawntonightmares pitchs-daughter asktheravensclan baby-tooth-on-redbull askpitchandjack